Follow the link below to learn how to make your own DIY mask in a few easy steps
How to use a cloth face mask:
Each person will need to have at least 2 face masks so that one face mask is available when the other is being washed.
- The face mask must cover the nose and mouth completely.
- Face masks must not be lowered when speaking, coughing or sneezing.
- Face masks should not be repeatedly touched - don't fidget with your mask at all.
- The inner side of the mask should not be touched by hands.
- Wash hands after removing the face mask.
- Wash cloth face masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- Each person will need to have at least 2 face masks so that one face mask is available when the other is being washed.
Stay up-to-date on Covid-19 news by visiting: https://www.sacoronavirus.co.za/