All items on the list are able to be sold across all levels of retail which includes spaza shops, informal traders and e-commerce stores.
This is the full list of items that can be sold at level 4:
No sale of liquor is permitted.
- Food products, including non-alcoholic beverages and pet food;
- The sale of hot cooked food, for home delivery only;
- Toilet paper, sanitary pads, tampons and condoms;
- Hand sanitiser, disinfectants, soap, alcohol for industrial use, household cleaning products, and personal protective equipment;
- Products for care of babies and toddlers;
- Personal toiletries, including hair care, body, face, hand and foot care products, roll-ons, deodorants, dental care products;
- Medical and Hospital Supplies, medicine, equipment and personal protective equipment;
- Fuel and lighting, including coal, wood, paraffin and gas;
- Airtime and electricity;
- Hardware, components and supplies;
- Components for vehicles undergoing emergency repairs;
- Chemicals, packaging and ancillary products used in the production of any these products;
- Textiles required to produce face masks and other personal protective equipment and winter clothing;
- Winter clothing, footwear, bedding and heaters and the components and fabric required to manufacture these;
- Children’s clothing and fabrics and components required to manufacture these;
- Stationery and educational books;
- Personal ICT equipment including computers, mobile phones and other home office equipment;
No sale of liquor or cigarettes is permitted.